From Bejoy Ks <bejoy.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are the values available in job.xml the actual values used for job
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2011 17:43:23 GMT
Thanks Arun.
                To make my understanding a little more crisp. All the
values for config parameters available in job.xml are the actual values
used by a job for its execution. There won't be any further changes in
these values at any point further down the lane of execution. (ie no
changes in confing param values after the job.xml is generated).  Is my
understanding correct?
                I waned to make sure of this as in some clusters I'm
working on I don't have acess to the config files *-site.xml . So I just
want to make sure that job.xml is fully dependable and the right reference
for the config values used by my job.

Thanks a lot!....

Regards
Bejoy.KS