From Nitin Khandelwal <nitin.khandel...@germinait.com>
Subject Re: One task per Tasktracker
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 05:03:21 GMT
Hi Arun,

I didnot get you completely. Are you trying to say that i should assign
memory limits to map task so , that more than one wont be posted on each TT
? Also, I have multiple type of jobs  (each in separate queue)  which are
IP limited. I want one map task for each type of job in a TT. So, if i
assign memory limit to each type of job, will it work ? What i want to ask
is that if one type of job is not running, is it possible at scheduler will
assign 2 slots on same machine to some other type of job ?

Thanks,
Nitin

--

Nitin Khandelwal