From Costin Leau <costin.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase support in SHDP Was: Hadoop with Spring / Guice
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:31:40 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for spotting the typo.

We're currently running against 0.90.x. As for the lack of connection,
we use HConnectionManager in the background to clean connections up as
it already provides tracking and a cleanup mechanism (based on the
HbaseConfiguration object).

Cheers and keep the feedback coming,

P.S. just want to point out there's a dedicated forum for SHDP, if the
discussion becomes too Spring specific.

[1] http://forum.springsource.org/forumdisplay.php?80-NoSQL

--
Costin