From Costin Leau <costin.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop with Spring / Guice
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 09:53:20 GMT
Hi,

My name is Costin Leau and I'm the lead of Spring Hadoop (SHDP) project.

SHDP provides DI support allowing basic POJOs to be used as
mapper/reducers. This feature is currently developed on a dedicated
branch [1] and we plan to merge it in master in the near future.

In addition to the pojo/DI support, you might be interested in the SHDP
integration with HBase/Hive/Pig - see [2]

Everything is open-source, under ASL 2, available on github. We plan to
release the milestone in Jan/Feb 2012.

Feedback and ideas are more then welcome!

[1] https://github.com/SpringSource/spring-hadoop/tree/mr-pojo
[2] http://static.springsource.org/spring-hadoop/docs/current/reference/

Hope this helps,
--