From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: How many real cores in large type instances on EC2 ?
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:31:31 GMT
Jiamin,

Does AMZN not carry a forum of their own for these questions? They'd
be the best to ask really.

I do not know what an "EC2 Compute Unit" means, but the page clearly
says two virtual cores. Perhaps this may help understand:
http://gevaperry.typepad.com/main/2009/03/figuring-out-the-roi-of-infrastructureasaservice.html

--
Harsh J