From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sharing data in a mapper for all values
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 03:34:12 GMT
Arko,

Have you considered using Hive/Pig for the same kind of functionality instead?

There are also ways to use reducers for this with proper group/sort
comparators in place (need more understanding of what you're trying to
achieve here before we can give out a solution), but you can use the
above tools instead - they may offer a more 'natural' way out.

--
Harsh J