From Keren Ouaknine <ker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: #number of mappers
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 03:14:09 GMT
Thanks Harsh, the property in already set to one on all the nodes (see
below).
What do you reckon?

<property>
    <name>mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum</name>
    <value>1</value>
    <description>The maximum number of map tasks that will be run
simultaneously by a task tracker.</description>
</property>
    <name>mapred.tasktracker.reduce.tasks.maximum</name>
    <value>1</value>
    <description>The maximum number of reduce tasks that will be run
simultaneously by a task tracker.</description>
</property>
</configuration>

--
Keren Ouaknine