From arun k <arunk...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating a custom trace file using Rumen
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 14:41:31 GMT
Hi guys !

I was trying to use Rumen to generate trace files.  I have few queries :

Q1> Is there any way to create a new trace file from job history logs with
custom set of split locations ?

Q2> Can we create new trace files from existing trace files with new values
for the attributes like preferred locations ?

Q3> How can i add new attributes / fields (which are not in job history
logs) to the job or the tasks in the trace ? (or)

  Is there any way to generate trace with extra fields ?

Can anyone help me in this regard ?

Thanks,
Arun