From Hitesh Shah <hit...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Next Gen map reduce(MRV2) - Tutorial
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:28:54 GMT
Hi Bejoy

You can probably start with https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12486023/MapReduce_NextGen_Architecture.pdf
for an overview and then start looking at various docs under http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/yarn/.

-- Hitesh

On Oct 13, 2011, at 7:23 AM, Bejoy KS wrote:

> Hi Experts
>           I'm really interested in understanding the end to end flow,functionality,components
 and protocols in MRv2.Currently I don't know any thing on MRv2,so I require some document
that would lead me from scratch. Could any one help me in pointing to some good documents
on the same? I couldn't get a good document from google as well, so it'd be great  if anyone
could share some notes or links you have with you on this topic. I saw some of the details
on ASF Jira, but I want to kick start things from the fundamentals of MRv2 before going into
more minute details.