From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Is there a good way to see how full hdfs is
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2011 03:44:21 GMT
Steve,

The http://host:50070/dfsnodelist.jsp?whatNodes=LIVE and
http://host:50070/dfshealth.jsp pages have per-DN disk usage and
overall disk usage summaries for your HDFS.

If you want a drill down on per-partition level within a single
DataNode, I do not think there's an interface or an API present for it
yet. Your best way for that would be to use the coreutil "df" manually
on each node for now.

P.s. Moved this discussion to hdfs-user@ lists, as its not related to
MR. Bcc'd mapreduce-user@.

--