From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Using HADOOP for Processing Videos
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 04:54:33 GMT
Hello Rajen,

Ideally you just need to write your appropriate InputFormat derivative.
Here's my colleague Eric Sammer talking about the same things I would, so
I'll just link to his response:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3044050/image-processing-with-hadoop

I'm not aware of an open source library that tends specifically to
hadoop+video (others may pitch in if they know) but you can reutilize CLI
tools (such as mplayer) via hadoop-streaming and cut down on writing code in
many cases.

--
Harsh J