From Dolan Antenucci <antenucc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Config setting for staging.dir?
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 19:46:21 GMT
After retrying that setting in mapred-site.xml, that is now working.  I last
had "mapred.jobtracker..." in the file, so I may have just had the setting
misspelled, or failed to restart when I had it spelled correctly. Either
way, all good now.  Thanks for the quick follow-up!

Sincerely,

Dolan Antenucci