From Bejoy KS <bejoy.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues starting TaskTracker
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:10:38 GMT
Hi Shreya
         You can copy files from windows to the linux on VM using any ftp
tools like filezilla.
Take a terminal on your linix, type ifconfig , the value given under 'inet
addr:'  would be your IP address.
Use this IP address and default port (22) to connect to liux image from
Windows through filezilla. The Cloudera VM has the user name and password as
'cloudera' itself.

Hope It helps

Regards
Bejoy.KS