From "Rajen Bhatt (RBEI/EST1)" <Rajen.Bh...@in.bosch.com>
Subject Output of MAP Class only
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:47:15 GMT
Dear Experts:
We are scaling down an image to few partitions and processing each partition in the MAP class.
We want to save the output of MAP class only to demonstrate and present how this output sub
images are looking like. Can somebody give us a hint on how to only save the output of MAP
class (before we send them to the REDUCER class) ? We want to demonstrate to the students
the process of MAP REDUCE flow on simple image processing operation. We are doing the attached
images operation using MAP REDUCE. We are sending the original image and getting as an output
the edge detected image. First one is the input Image, we are splitting it, performing the
edge detection on each split, and then merging in the reducer.

Thanks and Regards,

~~
Dr. Rajen Bhatt
(Corporate Research @ Robert Bosch, India)