hadoop-mapreduce-user mailing list archives: August 2011

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Kai Ju Liu Configuring Hadoop daemon heap sizes Mon, 01 Aug, 18:11
Harsh J Re: Configuring Hadoop daemon heap sizes Mon, 01 Aug, 18:16
Adam Shook Unusual large number of map tasks for a SequenceFile Mon, 01 Aug, 21:19
Vanja Komadinovic MultipleOutputs support Mon, 01 Aug, 22:21
Shrish Bajpai How to access contents of a Map Reduce job's working directory Tue, 02 Aug, 00:36
smriti singh How to access contents of a Map Reduce job's working directory Tue, 02 Aug, 00:52
周俊清 fail to compile hadoop branch-0.22/mapreduce Tue, 02 Aug, 02:14
Rottinghuis, Joep RE: fail to compile hadoop branch-0.22/mapreduce Tue, 02 Aug, 04:07
Kai Ju Liu Re: Configuring Hadoop daemon heap sizes Tue, 02 Aug, 04:38
Kai Ju Liu Re: High load, low CPU on hard-to-reach instances Tue, 02 Aug, 04:41
Kai Ju Liu Re: MapReduce jobs hanging or failing near completion Tue, 02 Aug, 04:47
Arun C Murthy Re: MapReduce jobs hanging or failing near completion Tue, 02 Aug, 05:08
Harsh J Re: MultipleOutputs support Tue, 02 Aug, 05:30
Harsh J Re: How to access contents of a Map Reduce job's working directory Tue, 02 Aug, 06:03
Vinayakumar B Need Help in Setting up the NextGen MapReduce. Tue, 02 Aug, 10:13
smriti singh Re: How to access contents of a Map Reduce job's working directory Tue, 02 Aug, 10:18
Subroto Sanyal RE: How to access contents of a Map Reduce job's working directory Tue, 02 Aug, 10:36
tom uno Re: How to access contents of a Map Reduce job's working directory Tue, 02 Aug, 10:39
Praveen Sripati Re: Need Help in Setting up the NextGen MapReduce. Tue, 02 Aug, 14:44
Vinayakumar B RE: Need Help in Setting up the NextGen MapReduce. Tue, 02 Aug, 15:12
Kai Ju Liu Re: MapReduce jobs hanging or failing near completion Tue, 02 Aug, 17:18
Ramgopal The temp folder _temporary (created as part of job execution) is not getting deleted from HDFS if the job fails because of jobs cleanup task failure Wed, 03 Aug, 05:41
Vyacheslav Zholudev How does Hadoop reuse the objects? Wed, 03 Aug, 07:18
Shai Erera Bug in FSDataSet? Wed, 03 Aug, 08:22
Joey Echeverria Re: How does Hadoop reuse the objects? Wed, 03 Aug, 11:19
Kai Ju Liu Re: MapReduce jobs hanging or failing near completion Wed, 03 Aug, 17:30
Arun C Murthy Re: MapReduce jobs hanging or failing near completion Wed, 03 Aug, 18:56
Kai Ju Liu Re: MapReduce jobs hanging or failing near completion Wed, 03 Aug, 19:44
Vyacheslav Zholudev Re: Multiple avro outputs from a reducer Thu, 04 Aug, 08:41
Vanja Komadinovic Re: MultipleOutputs support Thu, 04 Aug, 15:15
Harsh J Re: MultipleOutputs support Thu, 04 Aug, 17:31
Milind.Bhandar...@emc.com Re: How does Hadoop reuse the objects? Thu, 04 Aug, 19:35
Vyacheslav Zholudev Re: How does Hadoop reuse the objects? Thu, 04 Aug, 21:07
Joey Echeverria Re: How does Hadoop reuse the objects? Thu, 04 Aug, 21:16
Suhendry Effendy Reducer Run on Which Machine? Fri, 05 Aug, 05:24
Arun C Murthy Re: Reducer Run on Which Machine? Fri, 05 Aug, 05:27
Felix Halim Re: Reducer Run on Which Machine? Fri, 05 Aug, 07:17
Iman E Performance of mappers Fri, 05 Aug, 18:02
Arun C Murthy Re: Performance of mappers Fri, 05 Aug, 18:05
Milind.Bhandar...@emc.com Re: Reducer Run on Which Machine? Fri, 05 Aug, 19:14
Iman E Re: Performance of mappers Fri, 05 Aug, 19:31
Milind.Bhandar...@emc.com Re: Performance of mappers Fri, 05 Aug, 19:47
Iman E Re: Performance of mappers Fri, 05 Aug, 20:34
Milind.Bhandar...@emc.com Re: Performance of mappers Fri, 05 Aug, 20:41
Arun C Murthy Re: Performance of mappers Fri, 05 Aug, 20:51
谭军 How can I know how many mappers created? Sun, 07 Aug, 06:45
Xiaobo Gu Map task can't execute /bin/ls on solaris Sun, 07 Aug, 09:48
Subroto Sanyal RE: How can I know how many mappers created? Mon, 08 Aug, 04:32
tanjun_2525 回复: RE: How can I know how many mappers created? Mon, 08 Aug, 05:25
谭军 Can I use the cores of each CPU to be the datanodes instead of CPU? Mon, 08 Aug, 08:46
Subroto Sanyal RE: Can I use the cores of each CPU to be the datanodes instead of CPU? Mon, 08 Aug, 09:05
谭军 Re:RE: Can I use the cores of each CPU to be the datanodes instead of CPU? Mon, 08 Aug, 09:19
Devaraj K RE: RE: Can I use the cores of each CPU to be the datanodes instead of CPU? Mon, 08 Aug, 09:37
Subroto Sanyal RE: RE: Can I use the cores of each CPU to be the datanodes instead of CPU? Mon, 08 Aug, 09:59
谭军 How can I achieve secondary retrieval in mapreduce? Mon, 08 Aug, 14:58
Decimus Phostle Re: Hadoop pipes (wordcount) example failing (with hadoop 0.21.0) Mon, 08 Aug, 15:52
Decimus Phostle Using MultipleTextOutputFormat to control output filename in MapReduce Mon, 08 Aug, 16:06
Arun C Murthy Re: Can I use the cores of each CPU to be the datanodes instead of CPU? Mon, 08 Aug, 17:42
Curtis Jensen unique PATH environment variable for Mapper class Mon, 08 Aug, 21:04
Joey Echeverria Re: unique PATH environment variable for Mapper class Mon, 08 Aug, 21:14
Mayuresh Re: Can I use the cores of each CPU to be the datanodes instead of CPU? Tue, 09 Aug, 04:11
谭军 Can reducer get parameters from mapper besides key and value? Tue, 09 Aug, 06:28
Subroto Sanyal RE: Can reducer get parameters from mapper besides key and value? Tue, 09 Aug, 06:42
谭军 Re:RE: Can reducer get parameters from mapper besides key and value? Tue, 09 Aug, 06:55
Subroto Sanyal RE: RE: Can reducer get parameters from mapper besides key and value? Tue, 09 Aug, 11:16
谭军 Re:RE: RE: Can reducer get parameters from mapper besides key and value? Tue, 09 Aug, 11:53
Subroto Sanyal RE: RE: RE: Can reducer get parameters from mapper besides key and value? Tue, 09 Aug, 13:41
谭军 Re:RE: RE: RE: Can reducer get parameters from mapper besides key and value? Tue, 09 Aug, 14:09
谭军 Re:RE: RE: RE: Can reducer get parameters from mapper besides key and value? Tue, 09 Aug, 14:31
Subroto Sanyal 00900485 Re:RE: RE: RE: Can reducer get parameters from mapper besides key and value? Tue, 09 Aug, 18:51
Jonathan Coveney Can you see the name of the document being loaded? Tue, 09 Aug, 21:11
Harsh J Re: Can you see the name of the document being loaded? Tue, 09 Aug, 21:51
Jonathan Coveney Re: Can you see the name of the document being loaded? Wed, 10 Aug, 00:25
Jian Fang Multiple input formats and multiple output formats in Hadoop 0.20.2 Wed, 10 Aug, 16:08
Dino Kečo Re: Multiple input formats and multiple output formats in Hadoop 0.20.2 Wed, 10 Aug, 16:20
Jian Fang Re: Multiple input formats and multiple output formats in Hadoop 0.20.2 Wed, 10 Aug, 16:26
谭军 Status: FAILED Error: null, What's this problem? Thu, 11 Aug, 10:40
Harsh J Re: Status: FAILED Error: null, What's this problem? Thu, 11 Aug, 11:40
谭军 Re:Re: Status: FAILED Error: null, What's this problem? Thu, 11 Aug, 12:37
Mostafa Gaber Re: Re: Status: FAILED Error: null, What's this problem? Thu, 11 Aug, 14:09
M S Vishwanath Bhat Need Help with HBase Thu, 11 Aug, 19:00
Corey M. Dorwart RE: Need Help with HBase Thu, 11 Aug, 19:01
Gabriel B M Armelin [No Subject] Fri, 12 Aug, 00:50
Florin P Computing the number of mappers when CombineFileInputFormat is used Fri, 12 Aug, 06:35
wd some map run really slow Fri, 12 Aug, 08:14
谭军 Re:Re: Status: FAILED Error: null, What's this problem? Fri, 12 Aug, 08:25
Vegar Hatlevik Context.getInputSplit() returns null Fri, 12 Aug, 09:25
Florin P Re: some map run really slow Fri, 12 Aug, 09:26
wd Re: some map run really slow Fri, 12 Aug, 10:26
Florin P Re: some map run really slow Fri, 12 Aug, 12:47
Ross Nordeen Possible to override the context.write() method in ReduceContext? Fri, 12 Aug, 21:06
Roger Chen Creating a custom composite key Fri, 12 Aug, 22:49
Anthony Urso Re: Creating a custom composite key Fri, 12 Aug, 23:22
wd Re: some map run really slow Sat, 13 Aug, 05:14
Dino Kečo Re: Possible to override the context.write() method in ReduceContext? Sat, 13 Aug, 08:29
谭军 Re:Re:RE: RE: RE: Can reducer get parameters from mapper besides key and value? Sun, 14 Aug, 13:25
Lior Schachter M/R vs hbase problem in production Sun, 14 Aug, 16:32
Lior Schachter Re: M/R vs hbase problem in production Sun, 14 Aug, 16:36
rakesh kothari EOFException when using LZO to compress map/reduce output Mon, 15 Aug, 06:49
谭军 Can I define a datastructure that all Mappers share? Mon, 15 Aug, 09:14
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 2016129
Jul 2016154
Jun 2016209