From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: MultipleOutputs is not working properly when dfs.block.size is changed
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:09:21 GMT
Dino,

Need some more information:
- Version of Hadoop?
- Do you have a runnable sample test case to reproduce this? Or can
you describe roughly the steps you are performing to create an output?

FWIW, I ran the trunk's MO tests and those seem to pass for both APIs,
but they do not change dfs.block.size, although I fail to see the
relation between these.

--
Harsh J