From 谭军 <tanjun_2...@163.com>
Subject Re:RE: Can reducer get parameters from mapper besides key and value?
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 06:55:05 GMT
Hi Subroto,
I mean that if I get some strings in mapper and I want to use them in reducer.
But they are neither keys nor values.

By the way, Can reducer get side files in cache?

--

Regards!

Jun Tan

At 2011-08-09 14:42:10,"Subroto Sanyal" <subrotosanyal@huawei.com> wrote:

Hi Jun,

What is the file, list, string [] in this context?

I mean to say which file or list or string[].

The new MR (org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.*) APIs has a parameter “context”. Request you
to browse through the APIs of Context (Inherited from JobContext->TaskAttemptContext).

The context parameter may provide you the reference you need.

Regards,
Subroto Sanyal