From Aaron Baff <Aaron.B...@telescope.tv>
Subject RE: bin/hadoop job -history doesn't show all job information
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 18:04:53 GMT
I believe that this data is removed by the JobTracker approximately an hour after the Job completes.
That's the default timeout, it can be changed, but the parameter name escapes me at the moment.

--Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Costa [mailto:psdc1978@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 8:14 AM
To: mapreduce-user
Subject: bin/hadoop job -history doesn't show all job information

Hi,

I'm using the command "bin/hadoop job -history /temp/history/" to list
the details of the job. I've run several examples before running this
command. Now, when I run this command I only get information of the
first job and the information about other jobs isn't displayed. How
can I show information of all jobs?