From Arko Provo Mukherjee <arkoprovomukher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programming Multiple rounds of mapreduce
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 22:39:29 GMT
Hello,

Thanks everyone for your responses.

I am new to Hadoop, so this was a lot of new information for me. I will
surely go though all of these.

However, I was actually hoping that someone could point me to some example
codes where multiple rounds of map-reduce has been used.

Please let me know if anyone has any such examples as they are the best way
to learn for me :-)

Thanks much!
Cheers
Arko