From Amar Kamat <ama...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to see what file killed a mapper?
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 16:03:23 GMT
MapReduce updates the task's configuration and sets 'map.input.file' to point to the file on
which the task intends to work on. In the new MapReduce API, its renamed to 'mapreduce.map.input.file'.
You can print the value corresponding to 'map.input.file'. Similarly 'map.input.start'  point
to the start offset in the input file while 'map.input.length' points to the total size of
the data to be read.
Amar