From Laurent Hatier <laurent.hat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop problem
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 08:17:46 GMT
Hi everybody,

I have a little problem with cassandra-all jar file : when i want to write
back the result of the MapReduce in DB, he says me that the SpecificRecord
class (Hector API) is not found... I have already check this dependency and
it's ok. Do I have to use the Cassandra API or it's a technical problem ?

Thanks