From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: MultipleOutputs Files remain in temporary folder
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 19:50:57 GMT
Panayotis,

I've not seen this happen yet. I've regularly used MO to write my
files and both TextFileO/F and NullO/F have worked fine despite me not
writing a byte to their collectors. In fact, the test case for MO too
passes when I modify it to never emit to the default output sink.

Are you using the default OutputCommitter (FileOutputCommitter)?

--
Harsh J