From <stanley....@emc.com>
Subject RE: Where are map and reduce functions from the Gridmix2 examples
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 15:03:10 GMT
I was just reading the gridmix2 code, happy to find that I can answer this question:
For javasort, I see these two lines of code:
					jobConf.setMapperClass(IdentityMapper.class);
					jobConf.setReducerClass(IdentityReducer.class);
for Monsterquery, webdatascan, webdatasort:
	job.setMapperClass(SampleMapper.class);
    job.setReducerClass(SampleReducer.class);
For combiner,
	conf.setMapperClass(MapClass.class);
    conf.setCombinerClass(Reduce.class);
    conf.setReducerClass(Reduce.class);

seems that they have done nothing...
can anyone further explain that?

Thanks,
stanley

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Costa [mailto:psdc1978@gmail.com]
Sent: 2011年5月2日 18:09
To: mapreduce-user
Subject: Where are map and reduce functions from the Gridmix2 examples

Hi,

1 - I'm looking for the map and reduce functions of the several
examples of the Gridmix2 platform (Webdatasort, Webdatascan,
Monsterquery, javasort and combiner) and I can't find it? Where can I
find these functions?

2 - Does anyone know what the Webdatasort, Webdatascan, Monsterquery,
javasort and combiner examples from the Gridmix2 does?

Thanks,