From Alex Kozlov <ale...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Mapreduce jobs and LD_LIBRARY_PATH
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:03:50 GMT
You need only to edit the config files on the client or give the option with
a -Dmapred.child.env="LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/mylibpath1/lib1;home/
mylibpath2/lib2;home/mylibpath3/lib3" flag (if you implement Tool).  You can
check the job.xml file via JT UI to verify that the parameters have the
correct values for the job.