From souri datta <souri.isthe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom InputFormat class
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 18:06:06 GMT
I am trying to use NLinneInputFormat , but after compiling when  I run
it, I am getting the follwoing error:
Found interface org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TaskAttemptContext, but
class was expected

Can someone tell me what is the reason for this? Doeas it have
anything to do with version of hadoop?
I am using 0.20

Thanks,
Souri