From Mapred Learn <mapred.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A way to monitor HDFS for a file to come live, and then kick off a job?
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 16:28:13 GMT
Does Oozie co-ordinator work ? Last time I tried it, it had lot of problems:

i) job from start to end_timestamp were all being submitted at once not
at actual wall clock time.

ii) The links to all the jobs in a particular co-ordinator work-flow were
not working i.e. you were not able to see the progress of the jobs running.

-JJ