From Harsh J <qwertyman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom InputFormat class
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 18:11:31 GMT
It is worth reading some implementations of already existing
InputFormat classes, such as the simple TextInputFormat, or the
SequenceFileInputFormat which also has a RecordReader implementation
in it.

You may find these source files in your downloaded Hadoop
distribution's src/ directory itself (in their appropriate packages).

I do not know of an article that has a complete, tutorial-based
approach to this (yet). Perhaps others would know!

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com