From John Therrell <jtherr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with unexpected ClassNotFoundException when using GNU Trove library in custom jar MapReduce job
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 23:41:22 GMT
Just found the answer. I didn't realize that I needed to do either of two

1. If using the GenericOptionsParser, pass a -libjars <list of jars>
argument.
2. Merge all dependent jar libraries and main jar into one jar following
suggestions in
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/81260/java-easiest-way-to-merge-a-release-into-one-jar-file
.