From Mapred Learn <mapred.le...@gmail.com>
Subject How to generate Value Classes at runtime for Sequence files
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 23:50:51 GMT
Hi,
I have some types of data that I have to upload on HDFS as Sequence Files.

Initially, I had thought of creating a .jr file at runtime depending on
the type of schema and use rcc DDL tool by Hadoop to create these classes
and use them.

But looking at rcc documentation, I see that it has been deprecated. I was
trying to see what other options I have to create these value classes per
type of data. Has anyone used any other tool for this rcc replacement ? Or
any other way of tackling this porblem ?

Thanks,
JJ