From Dan Serban Taras <dan.serban.ta...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems Difficult To Solve With Hadoop
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 11:56:58 GMT
Dear all,

I am working on a project involving the implementation of different parallel
programming patterns on Hadoop. Right now I am trying to find what other
patterns might be useful for Hadoop users and was wondering if some of you
can help by giving me a short description of a real-life problem you have
encountered that was either impossible to solve using Hadoop or very hard
and unnatural (maybe by having to use several consecutive MapReduce jobs).

Best Regards,
    Dan