From "David Heneghan" <da...@feedback.ie>
Subject mailing list removal?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:55:01 GMT
Re: Mapper and Reducer of Terasort examplehi, i inadvertently got onto this list and it's not
all that relevant for me, can anyone suggest how i get off it?

Many thanks
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu
  To: mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:13 AM
  Subject: Re: Mapper and Reducer of Terasort example

  The classes are org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Mapper and org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Reducer.

  Thanks
  Amareshwari

  On 3/31/11 7:13 AM, "Wantao" <liu_wantao@qq.com> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I did not find where Mapper and Reducer are set in source code of the Terasort example
in Hadoop 0.21.0. So I guess default Mapper and Reducer are used. If so, what are the classes
names for them?

    Thanks for any advice.

    Wantao