From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: elastic mapreduce - custom outputformat?
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 07:22:17 GMT
Cool - thanks Sonal.  The docs were just unclear about that, but I guess that makes sense since
it should be pretty trivial to specify the outputformat as part of the job configuration.

On Feb 3, 2011, at 8:19 PM, Sonal Goyal wrote:

> Yeah, you can use any OutputFormat in your EMR job. If it is file based, it will write
to the given file output path, else to Cassandra, DB, whatever you specify..

> Thanks and Regards,
> Sonal
> Connect Hadoop with databases, Salesforce, FTP servers and others
> Nube Technologies
>

> On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 12:54 AM, Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1234@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> Okay - is there a way to specify a completely different outputformat - I would like to
output to my Cassandra cluster in ec2.