From Koji Noguchi <knogu...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop-0.20.2 - recompile CapacityTaskScheduler
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 20:02:15 GMT
Do you have

  <property>
    <name>mapred.jobtracker.taskScheduler</name>
    <value>org.apache.hadoop.mapred.CapacityTaskScheduler</value>
  </property>

set in your mapred-site.xml?

Koji

On 1/15/11 7:49 AM, "Robert Grandl" <rgrandl@student.ethz.ch> wrote:

Hi all,

I just compiled CapacityTaskScheduler in src/contrib/capacity-scheduler:
ant compile, ant package.

Then I copied the tar file in the lib directory.

I stopped and restarted the hadoop but  I cannot see my modifications.
Basically I only put some LOG.info messages in CapacityTaskScheduler or
modified some printed text but if I look in jobtracker log I cannot see
my modified messages at all. Still the old ones.

My question is: should I compile also something else or did I missed
some steps ?

Thank you very much for any help.

Best,
Robert