From Joan <joan.monp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to pass object between jobs
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 07:21:43 GMT
Hi harsh

I want to create many pairs <k,v> where v will be custom object so this will
happen when my reduce's finished, so the output from job1 will be file with
<k,v> = <Text,MyObject>

Then In second job I want to get MyObject from first job, ┬┐you know? So now,
I have:

job1:

<Input,Output> <MyObject, Text>

job2;
<Input,Output> <Text, MyObject>

Then I have to convert Text object, from first job, to MyObject in second
job and I wan't to do this, I want to can work with MyObject directly.

Thanks,

Joan