From Robert Grandl <rgra...@student.ethz.ch>
Subject Hadoop-0.20.2 - recompile CapacityTaskScheduler
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2011 15:49:59 GMT
Hi all,

I just compiled CapacityTaskScheduler in src/contrib/capacity-scheduler:
ant compile, ant package.

Then I copied the tar file in the lib directory.

I stopped and restarted the hadoop but  I cannot see my modifications.
Basically I only put some LOG.info messages in CapacityTaskScheduler or
modified some printed text but if I look in jobtracker log I cannot see
my modified messages at all. Still the old ones.

My question is: should I compile also something else or did I missed
some steps ?

Thank you very much for any help.

Best,
Robert