From Ferdy Galema <ferdy.gal...@kalooga.com>
Subject how to read map_0.out
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:37:56 GMT
I stopped a job that was running very slowly, it was running in it's
reduce (phase:reduce) part. However, I still want it's output and I
cannot run this job again. So I have to stick with the intermediate files.

I have a 30GB file map_0.out (found in reducer jobcache) and I want to
read it's contents using an InputFormat. It's not a SequenceFile as I
already tried that out. How do I read this file? I presume it's some
sort of sorted map of Writable key with corresponding Writable values.
(After all, this file was being used directly for the reducer function).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.