From "mahesh" <mahesh.mou...@nmims.edu>
Subject RE: Hi
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:03:05 GMT
Hello Rahul

Thanx for ur reply. Keep replying. I have already started. I have studied
the IEEE paper "The Hadoop Distributed file system by Konstantin,Radia".
What else material should I read where I can find more practical knowledge &
also the area where research is required. How do I start for Practical setup
so that I can start for coding. What tools and technologies are required so
that I can start for reading the same. I  have a Laptop having configuration
as below:

Intel CPU 2.10GHZ

Windows XP

HDD 250GB