From rahul patodi <patodira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: task tracker statistics
Date Sun, 12 Dec 2010 10:39:51 GMT
Hi nitin,
you can get following information from web based interface provided by
hadoop

*Jobtracker*

http://IP-ADDRESS:50030/jobtracker.jsp:

1.     cluster summary

2..       scheduling information

3.       running jobs

4.      completed jobs

5.       retired jobs

6.       local logs

*tasktracker: *Shows the status of currently running tasks

(http://IP-ADDRESS:50060/tasktracker.jsp):

   1. running task
   2. non running task
   3. task from running job=running task + non running task

--
-Thanks and Regards,
Rahul Patodi