hadoop-mapreduce-user mailing list archives: November 2010

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
exception customizing output file name Mon, 01 Nov, 07:04
Harsh J Re: customizing output file name Mon, 01 Nov, 07:20
Ratner, Alan S (IS) RE: Fetch Failures Mon, 01 Nov, 14:17
Henning Blohm Best way to terminate Job early Tue, 02 Nov, 12:25
Harsh J Re: Best way to terminate Job early Tue, 02 Nov, 14:17
Henning Blohm Re: Best way to terminate Job early Tue, 02 Nov, 16:32
Hrishikesh Gadre map-reduce across data centers Tue, 02 Nov, 23:26
Deepika Khera Hadoop Job Configuration XMLs Wed, 03 Nov, 01:04
Adam Phelps Duplicated entries with map job reading from HBase Fri, 05 Nov, 00:57
Pedro Costa why MapReduce uses SSH? Fri, 05 Nov, 11:54
Harsh J Re: why MapReduce uses SSH? Fri, 05 Nov, 12:01
Niels Basjes Re: Duplicated entries with map job reading from HBase Fri, 05 Nov, 16:23
Anthony Urso Announcing Sizzle, a compiler and runtime for the Sawzall language Fri, 05 Nov, 18:34
Adam Phelps Re: Duplicated entries with map job reading from HBase Fri, 05 Nov, 18:35
Adam Phelps Re: Duplicated entries with map job reading from HBase Fri, 05 Nov, 23:01
Niels Basjes Re: Duplicated entries with map job reading from HBase Sat, 06 Nov, 07:45
nitin reddy job scheduling and task scheduling inin map reduce Sat, 06 Nov, 19:10
Harsh J Re: job scheduling and task scheduling inin map reduce Sun, 07 Nov, 05:24
Anthony Urso Predicting how many values will I see in a call to reduce? Sun, 07 Nov, 13:38
Shuja Rehman Job without Output files Sun, 07 Nov, 19:49
Jeff Zhang Re: Job without Output files Mon, 08 Nov, 01:21
Harsh J Re: Job without Output files Mon, 08 Nov, 08:46
Shuja Rehman Re: Job without Output files Mon, 08 Nov, 08:49
Shuja Rehman Re: Job without Output files Mon, 08 Nov, 08:50
Harsh J Re: Job without Output files Mon, 08 Nov, 09:41
Jeff Zhang Re: Job without Output files Mon, 08 Nov, 09:47
Niels Basjes Re: Predicting how many values will I see in a call to reduce? Mon, 08 Nov, 11:32
Harsh J Re: Job without Output files Mon, 08 Nov, 12:32
Jeff Zhang Re: Job without Output files Mon, 08 Nov, 12:47
Shuja Rehman Configure Ganglia with Hadoop Mon, 08 Nov, 14:34
Shuja Rehman Re: Job without Output files Mon, 08 Nov, 14:50
Rajappa Iyer Re: Job without Output files Mon, 08 Nov, 15:29
Shen LI How can I compile and use my own hadoop? Mon, 08 Nov, 23:42
Adam Phelps Re: Duplicated entries with map job reading from HBase Tue, 09 Nov, 00:29
Wei Xue Re: How can I compile and use my own hadoop? Tue, 09 Nov, 01:42
Harsh J Re: How can I compile and use my own hadoop? Tue, 09 Nov, 05:48
Lance Norskog Re: Predicting how many values will I see in a call to reduce? Tue, 09 Nov, 07:40
Lance Norskog Re: How can I compile and use my own hadoop? Tue, 09 Nov, 07:42
Jyothish Soman How to increase data processed by one JVM instance Tue, 09 Nov, 09:25
Harsh J Re: How to increase data processed by one JVM instance Tue, 09 Nov, 09:47
Jeff Zhang Yahoo Open Source Real-Time MapReduce Tue, 09 Nov, 09:49
Niels Basjes Re: Yahoo Open Source Real-Time MapReduce Tue, 09 Nov, 10:28
Bibek Paudel Re: Yahoo Open Source Real-Time MapReduce Tue, 09 Nov, 10:36
Jeff Zhang Re: Yahoo Open Source Real-Time MapReduce Tue, 09 Nov, 10:47
Markus Pilman Question regarding the location in a map reduce function Tue, 09 Nov, 11:08
Biedermann,S.,Fa. Post Direkt AW: Duplicated entries with map job reading from HBase Tue, 09 Nov, 12:20
Owen O'Malley Re: Predicting how many values will I see in a call to reduce? Tue, 09 Nov, 16:28
Adam Phelps Re: Duplicated entries with map job reading from HBase Tue, 09 Nov, 18:29
juber patel Re: Yahoo Open Source Real-Time MapReduce Thu, 11 Nov, 04:47
Shuja Rehman Global Sorting and Multiple Reducers ? Thu, 11 Nov, 18:37
Anthony Urso Re: Global Sorting and Multiple Reducers ? Thu, 11 Nov, 20:03
Owen O'Malley Re: Global Sorting and Multiple Reducers ? Fri, 12 Nov, 18:15
Pedro Costa Problems in running teragen example Fri, 12 Nov, 21:42
Shinichi YAMASHITA JobClient hangs-up in getTaskLogs Sun, 14 Nov, 04:06
Shen LI How to set the number of tasks running on each slave? Tue, 16 Nov, 00:32
Wei Xue Re: How to set the number of tasks running on each slave? Tue, 16 Nov, 03:20
Yin Lou Task process exit with nonzero status of 1 Tue, 16 Nov, 03:39
jingguo yao Re: How to set the number of tasks running on each slave? Tue, 16 Nov, 05:56
praveen.pe...@nokia.com Mapper runs only on one machine Tue, 16 Nov, 17:24
Steve Lewis Re: Mapper runs only on one machine Tue, 16 Nov, 17:33
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Mapper runs only on one machine Tue, 16 Nov, 18:59
Harsh J Re: Mapper runs only on one machine Tue, 16 Nov, 19:42
Tim Robertson Help tuning a cluster - COPY slow Wed, 17 Nov, 08:43
Friso van Vollenhoven Re: Help tuning a cluster - COPY slow Wed, 17 Nov, 09:20
Bhaskar Ghosh How to read whole files and output processed texts to another file through MapReduce Wed, 17 Nov, 14:22
Harsh J Re: How to read whole files and output processed texts to another file through MapReduce Wed, 17 Nov, 17:40
web service general idea about the architectures of youtube, fb or netflix ? Wed, 17 Nov, 18:51
Tim Robertson Re: Help tuning a cluster - COPY slow Wed, 17 Nov, 20:50
Aaron Kimball Re: Help tuning a cluster - COPY slow Wed, 17 Nov, 21:08
Tim Robertson Re: Help tuning a cluster - COPY slow Wed, 17 Nov, 21:20
Chamikara Jayalath Hadoop with slave nodes from multiple EC2 datacenters Thu, 18 Nov, 05:17
Kiss Tibor Re: Hadoop with slave nodes from multiple EC2 datacenters Thu, 18 Nov, 06:10
Chamikara Jayalath Re: Hadoop with slave nodes from multiple EC2 datacenters Thu, 18 Nov, 07:54
Friso van Vollenhoven Re: Help tuning a cluster - COPY slow Thu, 18 Nov, 09:19
Tim Robertson Re: Help tuning a cluster - COPY slow Thu, 18 Nov, 10:04
exception hadoop input sampler Thu, 18 Nov, 12:08
Tim Robertson Re: Help tuning a cluster - COPY slow Thu, 18 Nov, 13:38
Srihari Anantha Padmanabhan Migrating from mapred to mapreduce API Thu, 18 Nov, 23:15
Ted Yu Re: Migrating from mapred to mapreduce API Thu, 18 Nov, 23:40
Srihari Anantha Padmanabhan Re: Migrating from mapred to mapreduce API Fri, 19 Nov, 00:06
Ted Yu Re: Migrating from mapred to mapreduce API Fri, 19 Nov, 00:14
Srihari Anantha Padmanabhan Re: Migrating from mapred to mapreduce API Fri, 19 Nov, 00:21
Ted Yu Re: Migrating from mapred to mapreduce API Fri, 19 Nov, 00:29
Srihari Anantha Padmanabhan Re: Migrating from mapred to mapreduce API Fri, 19 Nov, 00:42
exception potential bug in InputSampler, hadoop 0.21.0 Fri, 19 Nov, 07:11
Varene Olivier Re: Migrating from mapred to mapreduce API Fri, 19 Nov, 07:37
Bhaskar Ghosh Re: How to read whole files and output processed texts to another file through MapReduce Fri, 19 Nov, 20:22
Srihari Anantha Padmanabhan Write to different files based on key from mapper Mon, 22 Nov, 18:58
Shrijeet Paliwal Re: Write to different files based on key from mapper Mon, 22 Nov, 19:06
praveen.pe...@nokia.com Starting a Hadoop job programtically Mon, 22 Nov, 21:39
David Rosenstrauch Re: Starting a Hadoop job programtically Mon, 22 Nov, 21:51
Henning Blohm Re: Starting a Hadoop job programtically Mon, 22 Nov, 22:07
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Starting a Hadoop job programtically Mon, 22 Nov, 22:40
Henning Blohm RE: Starting a Hadoop job programtically Tue, 23 Nov, 08:23
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Starting a Hadoop job programtically Tue, 23 Nov, 16:18
Henning Blohm RE: Starting a Hadoop job programtically Tue, 23 Nov, 16:36
Eli Collins Re: potential bug in InputSampler, hadoop 0.21.0 Tue, 23 Nov, 20:25
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Starting a Hadoop job programtically Tue, 23 Nov, 23:10
Henning Blohm RE: Starting a Hadoop job programtically Wed, 24 Nov, 08:37
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Starting a Hadoop job programtically Wed, 24 Nov, 17:51
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 2014433
Jun 2014313
May 2014382