From Bhaskar Ghosh <bjgin...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: How to read whole files and output processed texts to another file through MapReduce
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 20:22:21 GMT
Hi Harsh/All,

I am getting exactly same error as stated by Kunal Gupta
<kun...@techlead-india.com> in here:

http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/5nvvZS5AMnkkI30H1pgm#6krHHtdTKhXDtBp

Kunal if you are still there,  please help me. Had you got the issue solved
then?

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.iiit.cloud.PreTrainingProcessorMR$WholeFileTextInputFormat.<init>()
    at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.newInstance(ReflectionUtils.java:115)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.writeNewSplits(JobClient.java:923)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJobInternal(JobClient.java:820)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.submit(Job.java:432)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.waitForCompletion(Job.java:447)
    at
org.iiit.cloud.PreTrainingProcessorMR.main(PreTrainingProcessorMR.java:133)
    at
    at

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.iiit.cloud.PreTrainingProcessorMR$WholeFileTextInputFormat.<init>()
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructor(Class.java:1985)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.newInstance(ReflectionUtils.java:109)

I have three classes:
1) PreTrainingProcessorMR is my driving program, containing the mapper and
reducer classes [see code below, how I am running the job inside the main method
of this file]
2) WholeFileTextInputFormat is my cutom InputFormat [attached]
3) WholeFileLineRecordReader is my custom RecordReader [attached]

I am executing the map-reduce program like:

Job job = new Job(conf, "PreTrainingProcessorMR");
    job.setJarByClass(PreTrainingProcessorMR.class);
    job.setMapperClass(GrievanceFormatMapper.class);
    job.setReducerClass(GrievanceFormatReducer.class);
    job.setMapOutputKeyClass(Text.class);
    job.setMapOutputValueClass(Text.class);
    job.setInputFormatClass(WholeFileTextInputFormat.class);
    WholeFileTextInputFormat.addInputPath(job, new Path(otherArgs[0]));
    //FileInputFormat.addInputPath(job, new Path(otherArgs[0]));
    FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(job, new Path(otherArgs[1]));

    System.exit(job.waitForCompletion(true) ? 0 : 1);

I am really disturbed at this. Any idea if I am missing something? Any help
would be very useful.

Thanks
Bhaskar Ghosh
Hyderabad, India

http://www.google.com/profiles/bjgindia

"Ignorance is Bliss... Knowledge never brings Peace!!!"