From Shuja Rehman <shujamug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Single Job to put Data into Hbase+MySQL
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:10:45 GMT
Actually I am not using reducers. Only mappers work for me
Secondly the procedure was mapper output saved in files which then
transferred to mysql using sqoop. so here i need to save output to files +
sent data to hbase. suppose i use output format to save data into file then
how to send data to hbase in map reduce manually?