From Harsh J <qwertyman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to modify heartbeat message and its return message?
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:06:08 GMT
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
> Take a look at FSNamesystem.heartbeatCheck()

That's for HDFS, correct?

For JobTracker -- TaskTracker heartbeats, you need to check
JobTracker.heartbeat(...) method.
It sends back a HeartBeatResponse object which is generated based on
the details recieved (TT status, etc.), which you can modify to add in
your details perhaps?

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com