From Rita Liu <crystaldol...@gmail.com>
Subject Log4j Logger in MapReduce applications
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 04:19:10 GMT
Hi! :)

I add some Log4j loggers into the mapper, the reducer, and the main method
of WordCount.java. However, after I run this application on the cluster, I
couldn't find any of my log messages from WordCount in any of the hadoop log
files (JobTracker, TaskTracker, Namenode, Secondary Namenode, Datanode). How
may I see my logging messages from WordCount, or, any of the MapReduce
applications?

If possible, please help me out? Thank you very much!!

Best,
Rita :)