From Martin Becker <_martinbec...@web.de>
Subject Re: JobClient using deprecated JobConf
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 14:24:28 GMT
  Hello David,

thanks a lot. Yet I want java code to submit my application. I do not
want to mess with any kind of command line arguments or an executable,
neither Java nor Hadoop. I want to write a method that can set up and
submit a job to an arbitrary cluster. Something like calling
CustomJob.submitJob(ip:port). This would be used by a GUI or another
java application to process data. I suspect that the classes Cluster and
Job will solve my problem as proposed earlier. The problem is the the
missing job.jar, as also described earlier. I will start a new thread
describing my problem using a more accurate header.

Thank you,
Martin