From Martin Becker <_martinbec...@web.de>
Subject Re: JobClient using deprecated JobConf
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:40:48 GMT
  Thank you James,
the JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-1262 )states
that this plugin is only for Hadoop 0.20.0/1, yet I need support for
0.21.0. And my the goal actually is to submit jobs to a remote Hadoop
cluster. As suggested earlier (probably) using the Cluster and Job class
(formally using JobClient, but I want to avoid that class, as it seems
to be marked deprecated sooner or later).

Thanks again,
Martin