From Martin Becker <_martinbec...@web.de>
Subject Re: JobClient using deprecated JobConf
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:12:27 GMT
  Hi James,

I am trying to avoid to call any command line command. I want to submit
a job from within a java application. If possible without packing any
jar file at all. But I guess that will be necessary to allow Hadoop to
load the specific classes. The tutorial definitely does not contain any
explicit java code how to do this. Sorry, for not stating my problem
clearly:

Right now I want to use Eclipse to submit my job by doing using the "Run
as..." dialog. Later I want to embed that part in a java application
submitting configured jobs to a remote Hadoop system/cluster.

Regards,
Martin