From Martin Becker <_martinbec...@web.de>
Subject Re: 0.21.0 API
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:45:31 GMT
  Hi,
Tom, thanks for your answer.

OK, so the problem is, that when I add both hadoop-common-0.21.0.jar AND
hadoop-mapred-0.21.0.jar to the class path, the Tool interface is marked
deprecated by Eclipse. This seems odd. Only having
hadoop-common-0.21.0.jar in the class path works fine. Both jars define
classes in the package org.apache.hadoop.util where the Tool interface
is located. Could this be the problem? I am a little clueless here and
not sure whether this is a problem that should be further addressed in
this mailing list.

Thanks in advance,
Martin