From Cristi Cioriia <cristian-andrei.cior...@1and1.ro>
Subject Re:Re: How to use distributed cache api
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 07:38:56 GMT
Hi Arun,
Your suggestion worked perfectly. My code looks like this now:

DistributedCache.addCacheFile(new URI(uri), conf);
DistributedCache.createSymlink(conf);

Thanks,
Cristi

--
Cristian-Andrei Cioriia
Programator Java

1&1 Internet Development S.R.L. - Bucharest/Romania - Web Applications
Hosting Romania
18 Mircea Eliade St
Sect 1, Bucharest
RO Bucharest, 012015