From David Jurgens <david.jurg...@gmail.com>
Subject Profiling Hadoop Map Reduce with the 20.2 API
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:33:50 GMT
Hi,

  I recently started developing with Hadoop using the 20.2 API.  I'm looking
to profile one of my jobs but I haven't been able to find any documentation
about how to do this.  For the earlier (deprecated) API, there's some
documentation on how to profile with the JobConf class (
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/mapred_tutorial.html#Profiling).
Is there anything equivalent in 20.2, or is there another process to use for
it?  Search engines and javadoc searching haven't turned up anything so far
for me.

  Thanks,
  David