From Steve Lewis <lordjoe2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Big split file to Partitioner
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 17:47:15 GMT
It is a good idea to ask what the meaning of ths split is. Typically a split
is one per line but I have written splits
which return the entire file for a small file - say an xml document

Combiners are special and add the outputs of splits - these are only
occasionally used and when the output is combinable - usually summanbe

--
Steven M. Lewis PhD
Institute for Systems Biology